WALT present a piece of art work for our parents to buy.
- Take our time, show patience (GRIT)
- Plan our piece of artwork
- Take care with the painting and dyeing
- Research for our inspiration
- Explain the steps you took to make your artwork on your blog
- How do you feel about your artwork?
- What was a challenge?
For our calendar art we did footprint art and hand print art and I did R2D2 of star wars . I did a red background, it took me 2 days to finish R2D2. I had to do some details on R2D2 and write R2D2 on the side to put more detail in R2D2. We had to do a draft first, then we had to do a good copy. After we did the good copy Mrs Miller had to print the hand print art and footprint art on a smaller piece of paper. The challenging thing about my calendar art was to write R2D2 on the side.
This is what my R2D2 looked like when it's done.