WALT persuade other students to agree with our opinion. This the purpose for my writing.
- I plan for a writing task
- I write a variety of sentence lengths with different sentence starters
- Give reasons with detail - use specific words
- I write most topic and high frequency words correctly.
- I use capital letters, fullstops, question marks and exclamation marks correctly.
- Use persuasive language
Speed boats are better than helicopters
In my opinion I believe that speed boats are better than helicopters
The cool thing about speed boats is there speed can go between 160 and 170 mph. If you put nitro in it you can go up to 205 mph, if you have 10 packs of nitro you can to 500 mph but you have to have 2 engines in the front and 2 at the back. There is another kind of speed boat called Jet boats. Jet boats are a type of racing boats and speedboats are fishing and racing boats.
The thing about helicopters is that they are more expensive, helicopters are about $80,000 and speed boats are about $20,000 or $10,000. Helicopters are more dangerous, for example if you jump or put your hand in the air it could get chopped off.
On speed boats you don't hear the annoying sound when you go on a helicopter, unlike speed boats they don’t make noise.Therefore I strongly believe that speed boats are better than helicopters.